Services and Rates
- Meeting Facilities - See Kenaston Place
- High Speed Internet
- Cable Television
- Water & Sewage Rates
- Water $150.00 for 3 months for 60 m3 and 0.30 for each cubic meter after that.
- Sewer $72.00 for 3 months
- $63.00 for 3 months making
- Total bill $285. And $95/month.
- Garbage Pickup
- Monday AM. - Alternating weeks. See pickup calendar below.
- Loraas Recycling Pickup
- Monday AM - Alternate weeks. See pickup calendar below.
- Red Loraas Bulk Disposal Bins
- Red bin at water plant is $18.00 per half bin, or $36.00 to fill.
- Dump bin amount is $12.50 half load, or $25.00 full load
- These bins are for village taxpayers
- RM Loraas Bins
- Located beside the RM facility across from Kenaston Place.
- These bins are for RM rate payers only.
- SARCAN Recycling
Dump Hours through to March 2022
- November 2021: November 13 and 27 from 1pm to 4pm with Dave at the dump.
- December 2021: December 4 and December 18 from 1pm to 4pm, Contact Dave at 306-252-2047
- January 2022: January 8 and January 22 from 1pm to 4pm, Contact Dave at 306-252-2047
- February 2022: February 5 and February 19 from 1pm to 4pm, Contact Dave at 306-252-2047
- March 2022: March 5 and March 19 from 1pm to 4pm, Contact Dave at 306-252-2047
- Please note that the dump is only available on the days scheduled above.
- If you have any questions, please contact the office at 306-252-2211 during regular business hours.
- Note: The Village nuisance ground is available for village residents to use for trees and leaves and any metal items at no cost. The red bin is used for any other items at a cost of $25.00 per truck load. People will be invoiced after they have used the bin.
Loraas Disposal Pick Up Schedule for 2021
Recycle pick-up will be alternate weeks
to regular garbage pick-up.