Pay with Telpay Online
Pay VILLAGE OF KENASTON with Telpay Online payment service. No service or transaction fees. Save on postage, envelopes and cheque costs.
How does it work?
Sign up for an account and register your banking information to withdraw the funds from with Telpay Online.
*Please allow 3 business days for your payment to be applied to your VILLAGE OF KENASTON.
**First payment cannot be processed until we receive a copy of your void cheque and signed authorization form.
The following are instructions on how to create a business account for Telpay Online to pay VILLAGE OF KENASTON:
1.Sign Up at telpay.ca/online
– Complete all required fields in “Company and Contact Information” and “Payment Details”
– Enter 0080495 for Telpay Biller Code.
– Confirm and Activate your account.
2. Make your first payment
Complete required payment details in “Biller information” and “Payment instructions”.
– Telpay Biller Code: 0080495
– Customer Account Number: use your account number
– Enter payment amount and choose payment date*
– Confirm and accept payment details
3. Confirm your payment method
– Enter the bank account that Telpay should debit your payment from
– Review and agree to Customer Agreement
– For verification purposes, email a copy of void cheque and signed authorization form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 866-396-2548**